Her Pegs: Fashion, Make-Up & Photoshoot

7:09 PM

(Photo from Google.)

Here's one of my favorite Katy Perry Photoshoot for FHM (June Issue 2011). 

At first I thought this was a photoshoot for one of her perfumes or a new album. I never thought this was for FHM. See how her clean make-up and funky golden cat mask made the whole look sophisticated yet sexy? 

This is the best example for my "Her Pegs" blog category. Fashion (slightly, but check!) Make-up (definite, check!) And Photo shoot! It's clean and simple. I'd love to do an inspired shoot of this soon. I think I need a daring model first. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.