Fashion Peg: Ariel

4:40 PM

Fashion Peg: Ariel

Who says Disney Classics can't be modern?

Here's my take on my favorite Disney Princess, Ariel. I think I'm still so fresh from summer that I can't let go of breezy clothes and anything comfortable and lightweight. Oh well.

Look at this stuff? Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my outfit's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm a girl, a girl who has.. everything?

Made you sang, didn't I? /snickers

Complete the look of Ariel with a:

  1. Purple cropped corset
  2. Pleated maxi skirt in sea-green
  3. Michael Kors Tote bag (because I'm a fan of Michael Kors)
  4. Gladiator sandals. 
  5. Beach related accessories: Pearl earrings, Shell necklace and pearl bracelet. 


Keep everything simple and classy! Remember, use your fins.. I mean feet well!

Love,
Mocha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.