The Mocha Diaries #2: Her Happy List

5:29 PM


  1. Day made, because I get a glimpse of my crush for the first time this term. (Talk about great timing!) 
  2. Had a good laugh in class
  3. Met a lot of new friends
  4. Became a part of something I really love to do and I'm so psyched to work with them!
  5. I saw my prints on my table when I got home (Which I have been waiting for ages to get them developed)
  6. Bought the June issue of Candy Magazine
  7. New clothes from Mum 
  8. My two dogs greeting me when I got home from school
  9. I woke up happy and I'll probably sleep the same way
  10. I'M THE FRIGGIN' ART DIRECTOR FOR THE SDA PROJECT! /happydance
My day was amazing and was full of surprises. The time where we thought they only need 4 members but they consider to have 15.. and the rest was history.. /relief

I'm so blessed and I think this is the greatest opportunity I ever received. Thank you Bjorn and Esme for making me a part of this wonderful adventure! 

And out goes my geekiness.. time to practice my whole web designing skills. Ciao!

Love, 
Mocha 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.