Excuses? Let's hear yours again.

3:26 PM



(Megan Fox photo found in pinterest. Here.)

This quote has been with me since I started blogging, dieting, and whatever stuff I started doing. Which I never follow strictly because I easily lose my motivation. I go around Tumblr, Pinterest and Stumbleupon to find some motivational photo's and articles.

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” ― Jordan Belfort

And every time I search for motivational photo's, I do get motivated but nothing ever made me start "doing". You know? You have that thought now in your head that you can do it, that you got this, everything will be put into place, a new world's waiting for the new you, but nothing ever.. ever made me start moving.

I guess I lack action or something. Someone enlighten my soul and body please. Please teach me the Zen attitude.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.