Pins of the Week: Beauty + Iconic, Dark & Neutrals

3:42 PM



(L-R)

Iconic

  •  I just miss seeing the Olsens. Their gorgeous pouted lips and jawline are to die for. 
  •  Never miss a re-pin without Cara Delevigne in your pinterest board. I mean, seriously.
  • Come on, Blake Lively in black and white & smokey eyes? Perfect combo.
Dark 
  • I have this inner crave for dark lips now. 
  • Look at that cutesy smile!
  • Coz it's Lily fucking Collins! Screw you if you don't know her. 
Neutrals
  • Pretty girl behind frames <3 
  • Freckles!
  • Those gorgeous green eyes *melts*
--

Love the photo's above? You can pin it here!

A new addition to the blog! POW (Pins of the Week!) Since Pinterest has become my second home, I figured I'll share my favorite pins each week! From Beauty, to Photography, to Make up tutorials and more! I got the idea from Ellie of Hello, Ellie. See her set here

So, What's your favorite pins for this week?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.