What I'm jamming to right now

10:30 AM


Hi there!

It's the 2nd day of October already! Wow. In 2 months it's already 2016! Time fly so fast! Well, let's take it down a notch shall we? Let's listen to some music! 

Here's my first "Her Playlist" Spotify Series! I've been obsessing over these songs for awhile now and I thought I should share some of them! 



This playlists includes:

  1. Poetic Justice - Kendrick Lamar, Drake
  2. Right Hand - Drake
  3. Unstopabble (FKJ Remix) - Lianne La Havas
  4. Never Goin' Broke ft. Kehlani - IamSu, P-Lo, Kool John, Jay Ant, Skipper
  5. Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
  6. 100 ft. Kid Ink, TY Dolla $ign, IamSu, Tyga - Travis Barker
  7. Body Language - Kid Ink, Usher, Tinashe
  8. Came To Do - Chris Brown, Akon
  9. Post To Be ft. Chris Brown - Omarion, Jhene Aiko
  10. 2 On - Tinashe, School Boy Q
  11. Down For You ft. BJ the Chicago Kid - Kehlani
  12. FWU - Kehlani
  13. Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna
  14. Cheap Sunglasses - RAC, Matthew Koma
  15. Liquor - Chris Brown
  16. Only - Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown
  17. Or Nah ft. The Weeknd, Whiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard (Remix) - TY Dolla $ign
  18. Take You Down - Chris Brown
  19. 679 (ft. Remy Boyz) - Fetty Wap
  20. Loyal (East Coast Version) - Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, French Montana
So, do any of you listen to these as well? These are mostly hip hop huh? Well, I really have the weirdest taste in music. I have Disney in my phone, fyi. I still listen to Hakuna Matata if I'm in dire need of a mood boost. Haha! 

Lately, I've been into rap/hip-hop music. It may be because I've been watching MNET's Unpretty Rapstar & Show Me The Money (2 of which are korean rap battle shows). I just have huge respect on underground rappers (and all rappers in general, actually). I'm always so amazed by their talent & ability to come up with such powerful verses. Hands down, the dopest people on earth. (Is dopest even a word though?) 

But hey! Enjoy! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.