Korean Editorial: Nomad in Tibet

10:00 AM

(photo cover & editorial set courtesy of Vogue Korea 2014 Copyright by Kim Young Jun) 

Nomad in Tibet is a Korean editorial of Vogue Korea for July 2014. This was one of the many editorials I loved that was shot by Kim Young Jun. The model Jin Jung Sun is donned by different tribal inspirations from the Spring 2014 collections of Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Celine, Missoni, Hermes & more. 

I've been dreaming of traveling lately and I happen to stumble upon this editorial again on pinterest. It was for Vogue Korea's travel issue & since I dedicate the whole November to anything Korean, I thought I should share this whole editorial set with you guys. I seriously love the concept & story on this one. This was one my favorite editorials by Kim Young Jun. He worked with a lot of famous celebrity & idols in Korea; some of which are 2ne1's Park Bom & After School's NANA for Allure Korea, & ofcourse, Korea's avante garde fashionista, G-Dragon for Vogue Korea 2013.

I especially loved how Jin Jung Sun's make up was done in this editorial as well. All golden sun kissed tan, rosy cheeks and in other layouts, a pop of blue on either the eyes or on the brows. Spring is still far away from Korea's current weather right now so I bet this editorial will bring warmth to those 10 layered clothes they'll be wearing. 

See more of the editorial set below. 

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.