9 Holiday Style Series

10:00 AM


Christmas is 3 days away! do you have your Christmas Eve/Day outfit ready yet? Here's how I round up my pegs.

I was actually about to cheat my way out of this style series because it's seriously eye tiring to make 9 sets of these, but if I do give in and then that just defeated the purpose of being challenged for this 12 days of Blogging. And challenged me it did!

On one rainy Saturday morning I felt like I don't want to waste the day by just lying around. I went up on polyvore and searched for outfits to put up together solely for this post. I've been arguing on how I should come up with it for weeks. Then I came to a conclusion to base it on colors.

You can see that I gave names on the outfits. Tbh, It's just simply other words for red, white, brown & black. There's so much more beautiful terms for colors than just simply red, yellow, or blue fyi.

Also! I decided to half the series, 5 ideas for Christmas Eve and 4 for Christmas day! So without further ado, here's your Christmas Eve Party ensemble choices:

Blanc 



Bourbon


Merlot



Noir



Scarlet



And ofcourse Christmas Days is best spent indoors with your love ones, eating left over Christmas eve food & with a cup of hot choco in hand, and especially in your favorite cozy pajamas.

Here's your Cozy Christmas Day ensemble choices:

Ebony



Eco



Flushed



Navy


And there you have it! Just pick an outfit that suits your style and just work around it with what you already have.

Have fun styling!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are from © Monica Chavez unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal them & use without permission. Comments & Suggestions are welcomed.